- Engineering and economics studies — Lead teams of technical professionals (engineers, geologists, accountants, and others) to prepare economic and technical evaluations of mines, processing plants, and metallurgical facilities
- Business development — Prepare strategic plans, evaluate markets, target opportunities, support clients, and develop and evaluate proposals
- Economic and financial modeling in the mining and metals industry — Design, code, test, maintain, and audit financial models predominately prepared with Microsoft Excel
- Professional training — Provide distant-learning, on-site workshops, and one-on-one training to engineers, accountants, and managers teaching business writing, financial analysis, and project management
- Metallurgical engineering — Evaluate and design processes to recovery metals from mineral resources
Finally, a book that shows how to vastly improve your writing using modern technology!
(Note: If the widget for displaying the book image and previewing the book does not work, go to: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08HJYQW6W )
Free Online Course in the essentials of economic and financial analysis. Learn how to build an after-tax discounted cash flow model.
Persons attending the workshop provide examples of their writing before the class. The instructor/coach analyzes and edits these samples before the course and brings them to the workshop. During the 2 days of classwork, those attending the course learn the principles of effective business writing. The students transfer what they learn into immediate improvements.
The course combines a full suite of modern learning tools to accelerate learning. During the 3-5 days of classwork, the instructor/coach presents the material using visual, audio, and kinesthetic elements so those attending see, hear, and experience the ideas and concepts. The instructor’s toolbox includes presentations, demonstrations, problem solving, debriefings, the Socratic method, and more.
We can customize workshops on economic and financial modeling, project management, and stakeholder management to meet your needs.
Charles Maxwell has been leading projects, teaching, and coaching people in business for more than 40 years. His specialties are financial and economic modeling of mining projects, business writing, and project management. He has repeatedly demonstrated how to generate economic value and drive productivity.